Monday, July 25, 2011

Earthquakes and Jet Lag

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning during my first night thinking perhaps I had hit some crazy button on the bed side table turning on a massage function or something...then thought oh wait this is probably an earthquake.  Then I turned over and went back to bed and was asleep again before it was over. 

While the earthquake did not make me as nervous or cause problems the way I thought they might. Jet lag has been kicking my ass.  I am not at the moment on either good hours for back home or for Japan.  at about 6-8 PM here I get dead tired which I think would be about 5-7AM at home.  Either way I can't remember ever being as tired as I was during the dinner reception last night, I was super lame last night and instead of hitting the town hit the hay...at like 7:30 oops.  Tonight I am determined to do better.  But I did wake up at like 4 AM so I may once again be exhausted by dark and fail :( .   

No comments:

Post a Comment